Great news! We are going to make a go of curling this season. Don't miss out!
If you're interested in curling, email us at email@example.com
We have put into place COVID-19 protocols, including following the Curling Canada Back-to-Curl Guidelines.
Some of these protocols are:
- Follow Curling Canada Return to Curling
- Three curlers, one sweeper
- New markings to assist with physical distancing
- Limits on where you can sweep
- Handle only your own rocks
- Disinfect rocks after the game
- Entry on and off ice – farthest sheet goes on first
- Change rooms closed, players come dressed
- Mask wearing inside the club; optional on ice
- Dedicated bartender for each night of curling
- Limit number of people at each table (four per table)
- Keep list of participants for each use to facilitate contact tracing
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- High touch surfaces disinfected between draws
- Club equipment (if used) will be disinfected after each use
- 50 people or less (as per provincial guidelines)
- 4 people per table (unless in the same bubble)
- COVID cleaning fee to cover cost of rigourous cleanings
- No bar available unless a club member is renting
- Renters must keep list of attendees' information to facilitate contact tracing
Detailed information to be available soon.
Fall Meeting announcement coming soon.